Monday, February 7, 2011

Clinique skincare and CCO's

I have extremely oily skin and even in my mid twenties still have some acne.  Yesterday I bought a sample set of clinique to see if the product work for my skin and do the things it claims it will.  The kit came with a liquid face soap, an under eye cream, spf 25 city block facial lotion, mascara, makeup remover and the toner all made for oily skin.  I used the face wash this morning so here starts the journey to see how it work for me! I will say I am impressed with the under eye cream so far it had made the skin very soft. Over time it claims to help dark circles and fine lines, I'll have to get back to you on how it all works.

Also I wanted to talk about CCO's or cosmetic company outlets, they are a great place to find high end skin care, perfume and makeup at a discounted price. Most times you will find mac. bobby brown, clinique, etc. If you look on a search engine for locations that will probably be the best way to find on near you.  If you are in the south east Pennsylvania area try the CCO at the Philadelphia premium outlets located in Limerick or try the one located at the VF outlets in Reading.  Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what your thoughts are!

No comments:

Post a Comment