Friday, February 4, 2011

Current fixiation...

So my love affair with nail polish is back.  It was on hiatus for awhile but its back with a vengeance!  I can remember when I was a child watching my mom always pull out the OPI bottles of nail polish and paint beautiful colors on her nail wishing I could some day own that many nail polishes, haha.  Enter the present and boy do I have a collection.  I jumped on the new OPI Katty Perry collection, the black shatter polish is awesome!  I also got the teenage dream polish and its it my sparkly fantasy!!! You see I love anything that sparkles.  So if you havnt check out the collection yet jump on it...its limited edition.  Can be founf on OPI.com and Ulta stores.  I think I am gonna post a list of my favorite nailpolish.  What are some of yours? Anything you think I should check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment